TunisiaBook - 2005
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Tunisia is your in-depth guide to the very best of this country in North Africa.
Whether you want to lounge on its picture-perfect beaches, visit the ruins in Carthage and other treasures the ancient Romans left behind, or cross the vast Sahara on camelback as the sun sets, Tunisia proves to be a beguiling country steeped in a strong culture and history that truly has a little bit of everything to offer.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Tunisia .* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Tunisia truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.